Chevalier has a large selection of belts and leather accessories.
All our leather products are made of vegetable tanned leather. Most of our leather accessories and belts are made exclusively in Sweden.
Leather is a durable material which, if cared for, becomes more stylish over the years and the more it is used.
What is the best way to care for my leather products?
- Periodically wipe away dirt and stains with a damp sponge or cloth.
- Use saddle soap or gall soap for rougher cleaning.
- Feel free to moisturize with a leather lubricant. This is particularly important on boots in order to keep the leather smooth and retain the function of the underlying waterproof membrane.
- Wet leather garments, leather products and our boots should air dry at room temperature.
- Avoid drying cabinets and excessive heat or sunlight as these dry out the leather and shorten its life.